North Las Vegas' Self-Certification Program assists in accelerating the traditional plan review process for eligible development projects. To participate, registered professionals must meet the minimum requirements of the Self-Certification Program.
The next classes will be held Tuesday, May 8, 2018, and Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018, at North Las Vegas City Hall.
Benefits of the program:
- Reduces construction timelines
- Receive permit in four working days
- Offers you a higher level of client service
- Helps promote local firms and drive local business
Self-Certification is available for the following Nevada licensed professionals:
- Civil engineers
- Landscape architects
- $1,500 for a one-day (8-hour) training class
To register, please complete this form.
For more information, contact Building Official Valarie Evans at (702) 633-1580 or email@example.com.