For Emergencies call 911
For Non Emergencies call 702/633-9111
The purpose of this web page is to allow the public to report North Las Vegas minor crimes and tips online.
• Click here for information on filing Henderson reports
• Click here for information on filing Las Vegas Metro Area reports
TIPS are welcomed by persons of any age, but a person must be at least 18 years old to file a Police Crime Report.
A Stolen License Plate or Accident Report must be filed in person at a Police Station.
In order to submit a report or tip you must have the following information available:
- North Las Vegas Zip Code where the incident occurred ( click here for a zip code map )
- The type of incident ( click here for crime definitions )
- Detailed information about the incident
The Epolice Report represents an electronic entry of information to the North Las Vegas Police Department. Each case must be individually reviewed and approved before becoming an official record. Epolice Reports will become null and void if not completed and approved within 30 days. An official copy of approved reports may be received by contacting the Police Department Records Division directly at 702/633-1719.
CAUTION: Filing a False Police Report is a Crime! Both civil, as well as criminal action may be taken against a party who deliberately does so. (click here for NRS 207.280; 199.210; 41.508)
NLVPD Report Writing Contact Information
South Area Command
Washburn Community Policing Facility
Looking for the main North Las Vegas Police Department web page?