Housing & Neighborhood Services Offices
2250 Las Vegas Boulevard North, Suite 200
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Phone: (702) 633-1532
Fax: (702) 642-1511
Housing & Neighborhood Services Manager: Rick Damian
The Housing & Neighborhood Services Division offers a variety of programs which are designed to enhance affordable housing and promote public services throughout North Las Vegas.
PLAN AMENDMENTS FOR COVID-RELATED ACTIVITIES
The City of North Las Vegas announces a public comment period on the COVID-19 related amendments for the 2019 Annual Action Plan. The current proposed revisions to these plans are related to process changes needed to respond to the urgent COVID-19 pandemic.
The Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan are to identify the City’s housing and community development needs, priorities, goals, and strategies; and to stipulate how funds will be allocated to housing and community development activities. The Citizen Participation Plan describes how the City will encourage and foster citizens to become involved in the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Program process.
The City intends to use CDBG-COVID funds for mortgage assistance and food services. The City intends to use ESG-COVID funds for street outreach, homeless prevention, and rapid rehousing.
Due to the urgency of the COVID-19 pandemic, HUD has issued a waiver to 24 CFR 91.105(c)(2) and (k), 91.115 (c)(2) and (i) and 24 CFR 91.401 that allows for an expedited notification and public comment period. The comment period will be December 7 to December 14, 2020. A virtual public hearing will be held on December 16, 2020 at 4:00PM by the North Las Vegas City Council. Access to this virtual meeting can be found by going to http://www.cityofnorthlasvegas.com/, Meetings & Agendas tab.
You can review these documents online, at the City of North Las Vegas’ website:
To receive a copy of the proposed documents or if you require special accommodations to participate, please contact Jim Haye, City of North Las Vegas Housing & Neighborhood Services, at 702-633-1441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of North Las Vegaspromotes fair housing and makes all its programs available to low- and moderate-income families regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual preference, marital status or handicap.
Public comments will be accepted in writing or via phone call no later than 5:00 PM PT on December 14, 2020 to:
Neighborhood Services Coordinator
Housing & Neighborhood Services
City of North Las Vegas
2250 North Las Vegas Blvd.
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- 2018 - 2019 Annual Action Plan - Amended - Posted 09/17/2020
- Citizen Participation Plan - Posted 06/10/2020
- 2019 - 2020 Annual Action Plan - Amended - Posted 06/10/2020
- 2020 - 2024 CNLV Consolidated Plan - Posted 06/10/2020
- FINAL 2018 CONSOLIDATED ANNUAL PERFORMANCE AND EVALUATION REPORT(CAPER) - Posted 02/18/2020
- NEIGHBORHOOD REVITALIZATION STRATEGY AREA
- 2018-2019 Consolidated Plan and 2018 Action Plan for Housing and Community Development
- Assessment of Fair Housing (AFH) (.pdf)
- Choice Neighborhood Initiative
- Citizen Participation Plan 2018 (.pdf)
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) & Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) 2020-2021
- Emergency Repair Program
- Emergency Solutions Grants Program Written Standards (.docx)
- Home Investment Partnership Programs (HOME)
- Homelessness (http://helphopehome.org/)
- Single Family Owner Occupied Rehab Program
- Citizen Participation Complaint Process (.docx)